Does 6.7 comes with an integrated server to test the apps?
BTW, what server is recommended to be used for this course? GlassFish
or Sun App Server? Does Netbeans comes bundled with both or they have
to be downloaded seperately?
One of the course intro doc appears somewhat old and talks about
Netbeans 5.5 - not that I am saying you cannot use that but should
probably use the more recent ones..