> Hi

>I am also trying my 1st homework . I have the netbeans 6.5 version already
installed , so i installed the web app and Java EE and glassfish v1 &2
plug-ins in the netbeans. >Should I also install the glass fish server
separately or does it already get installed by installing the above
mentioned plug-in ?

One has to download and install the server.

Connection is made as:  NetBeans  --> Plug-in - -> Server (we need all these
three components)

>Because , I have trouble in creating the new project . In the new project
creation dialog , it asks me for the server name and I add the glassfish v2
server . Then it asks me to >select the platform folder of the domain name
that should be registered , I do no tknwo where it is.

If you have the above three components, you will have the server folder
location e.g. G:\Program Files\sges-v3-prelude\glassfish\domains.

>Please help me.

>Thanks

>Sharmishta

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Srilaxmi Seetharamachar
<srilax...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
   I installed netbean, sdk  and I  am on the MyFirstWebApp project.After
when I run the project, I don't  see Build Successful at the bottom of the
screen in netbean. But I see glassfish server start staus.When I tried to
open the page on browser I see below message on the browser. Please
help.Thanks in advance
Sri

HTTP Status 404 -

  _____

type Status report

message

descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.

  _____

Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1