hi,

when i call new.jsp(below) by using the browser address bar, i see nothing.
must not i see 3?
and in console i see

"i am here and id is: null"

i think i understand something wrong.
sorry about my questions about specific subjects and not for the course.
if i must not send questions like these, please let me know.
thanks.

*these are lines from my faces-config.xml file*

<managed-bean>
        <managed-bean-name>*myBean*</managed-bean-name>
        <managed-bean-class>*pack.MyBean*</managed-bean-class>
        <managed-bean-scope>*request*</managed-bean-scope>
        <managed-property>
            <property-name>*id*</property-name>
            <property-class>*java.lang.Integer*</property-class>
            <value>*3*</value>
        </managed-property>
    </managed-bean>

*these are lines from MyBean.java*

public MyBean(){
         System.out.println("i am here and id is: "+id);
}

*these are lines from new.jsp*

<f:view>
            <h:outputText value="#{myBean.id}"/>