Hi Fernando,

I am working on this assignment too.

I modified scope of mybean to session and changed setName() as
suggested.

I added link in response.jsp

<a hef ="index.jsp"></a>

After

<jsp:useBean id="mybean" scope="request"
class="org.me.hello.NameHandler" />

        <jsp:setProperty name="mybean" property="*"  />

This return logic back to index.jsp. At this point I don't have any idea
how to modify form that it will add exactly two parts of name and
display it - for me it going to loop and I may add new names endlessly.

I am pretty much stuck with this...

Regards,

Moria.