Hi Fernando,

I'm sorry but the only thing I understood in your mail was the status code
500 which means there was an Internal Server Error and it only means there
was an error in your code but since the mail was mostly in Spanish(I think)
I can't offer more help.

I suggest you paste your code in http://www.pastebin.com because it has
syntax highlighting. Just add the link to that post. Also it may be helpful
to provide a little more of the error stack trace. Finally, translating them
to English will definitely help a lot.

Regards,

Bob