hello,

I have made a listbox in my application. list box contains
name,class,subjct,day columns (i have concatenated them n displayed
them in single list box). In the table there is a field of id. i want
to get value of this field when user click on particular item of list
box  jList1.getSelcetedIndex() is obviously not working in this case.
data type of id is autonumber. can anybody help me with this

thanks