From: Murph25 <jxms...@mail.rmu.edu>
Subject: [java ee programming] Java Program Help
To: "Java EE (J2EE) Programming with Passion!"
<java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 6:10 PM

I am currently in a Distributed Systems Implementation class.  My
group has created a project, which is a food ordering system.  It is
coded in Java and uses Microsoft Access to make tables for the users,
orders, and items.  In this class, we are required to connect our
program to two servers, one primary and another back-up.  Our
professor expects the back-up server to be readily available on
another computer if the primary server fails on the first computer.
Can anyone explain to me how I would link my java coded proram with
access to two servers?

Thanks