From: Bob Santos [mailto:bob.santo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:26 AM
To: buttsa...@yahoo.com
Cc: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [java ee programming] Another Question

Hi Sadia,

I think you must refresh your Java basics especially Java Collections,
you usually don't use arrays for your models because the Collection
framework of Java is better.

Also, try to refresh your Object Orientation.

It could have been better if you have a Food class instead.

public class Food{
 private String name;
 private String description;

 // getters and setters
}

and then using a List implementation from the Collections framework
instead of arrays:

private List<Food> foods;

Regards,

Bob