asajm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i understand that the requirements to complete this course and get
> certified just only complete 13 homeworks (without Struts 2). isn't
> it?

Correct.  I cleaned up the class website - sorry for the confusion, I
just realized that there was a
link to Struts 2 in the class website, I just removed it -.

-Sang Shin
> Regards,
>
> On Nov 4, 3:19 am, Sang Shin <sang.s...@sun.com> wrote:
>
>> Alfredo Torres wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>   Hi,  I am trying to continue with the course but when i try the link
>>> inStruts2Basics nothing happen, Is there a prbolem with the link or
>>> i have to continue until is something fixed??
>>>
>> I moved theStruts2and other Web application frameworks topics into the
>> Advanced Java EE course.   In other words, we will not coverStruts2in the
>> "Basic Java EE programming (with Passion!)" anymore.
>>
>> -Sang Shin
>>

>>> Thanks in advance
>>> --
>>> Saludos
>>> Alfredo Torres
>>> Hab.+58 212 9446304
>>> Cel. +58 416 6118599
>>>
>> --
>>    Sang Shin, sangshinpass...@gmail.com, sang.s...@sun.com
>>      http://www.javapassion.com/SangShinSchedule.html
>>          (Life is worth living... with Passion!)
>> "Ajax and Web 2.0 Programming" course starts from Sep. 7th, 2009
>>      http://www.javapassion.com/ajaxcodecamp/
>> "Java EE Programming Advanced" course starts from Oct. 1st, 2009
>>      http://www.javapassion.com/javaee_advanced/

   Sang Shin, sangshinpass...@gmail.com, sang.s...@sun.com
     http://www.javapassion.com/SangShinSchedule.html
         (Life is worth living... with Passion!)
"Groovy/Grails Programming" course starts from Jan. 10th, 2010
      http://www.javapassion.com/groovyandgrails/
"Ajax and Web 2.0 Programming" course started from Sep. 7th, 2009
      http://www.javapassion.com/ajaxcodecamp/
"Java EE Programming Advanced" course started from Oct. 1st, 2009
      http://www.javapassion.com/javaee_advanced/