Hi Everyone,

  Hope that all is well.

  I was trying to download the Sun Tutorial for Java One at:

https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_Developer-Site/en_US/-/USD/viewproductdetail-start?productref=7872-j2ee-1.3-tutorial-oth-...@cds-cds_developer

  The file name is j2ee-1_3-doc-tutorial-draft5.zip

  The download is with Sun Manager, but generates an error and doesn't
download.
The error is "Maximum number of retries exceeded." Maybe the file is no longer
at
that location.

  Does anyone know where else to get this file? or

  Could anyone please let someone at Sun know so that they can fix the link?
Thank you.

  I hope that it can be fixed since those examples combined with these classes
are
a great way for students to learn about Java and J2EE.

  Happy Holidays to everyone. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Ruben