Hi Mykhaylo,

The advantage of the HTTP protocol is that the correspondents are as
decoupled as possible. The price to pay is that the server cannot known
if the client is still alive to receive the message, unless it provides
a sort of acknowledgement.

For e.g., the sent HTML code may contain some JavaScript code that
automatically performs some asynchronous request (in the Ajax style). If
the server receives the request, it knows the HTML code successfully
displayed in the client Internet Browser.

Hope it helps;
mihai