It is entirely up to you - pick what you're comfortable using. It also depends
on how complex your application is likely to be. In fact, there are many things
to consider when choosing what language or framework to use.

My advice is to use the right language you're happy with, that way you won't be
frustrated.

Good luck

Evans
http://javawug.org