I'm trying to run the first Bookstore sample - 4016_jspbookstore -
straight out of the box. I completed all the steps in example 0 and I
was able to connect to the database inside Netbeans 6.8 IDE and create
and read the tables.

When I start the Tomcat server I get the message:
INFO: Servlet BookStoreServlet is currently unavailable

And when I Run the Book1 project I get the following error: HTTP
Status 404 - Servlet BookStoreServlet is not available

Does anyone know how to get this working?

Thanks in advance!