Hi Everyone :)

I am trying to learn Struts 2 & I am stuck on my helloworld example.

http://viralpatel.net/blogs/2009/12/tutorial-create-struts-2-application-eclipse-example.html

this is the website from which I am using the code. I have done exactly the
same thing which he has done, actually I have downloaded the same code but
still its giving me the following error.

http://localhost:8080/StrutsHelloWorld/

Apache Tomcat/6.0.20 - Error reporttype Status report
message
description The requested resource () is not available.

what is wrong in the code???

My other projects of servlets & JSP's are working perfectly fine. I don't know
why this project can't run anything. ?

Thanks in advance

Sadia