Hi Hind,

Your servlet may execute event if there is no current session (i.e. no session was started or the session was invalidate). In order to prevent the execution outside a session, you have to: -- Check explicitly inside the servlet if there is a current session and issue an error if there is not
   or
-- Define security constraints (in web.xml) so that the servlet can be executed only by an authenticated user (the user authentications lasts only up to the end of the session - i.e. up to session.invalidate())

If you already did one of these, I am sorry, I don't know how it may happen.

Hope it helps,
mihai

hind aiouej a écrit :
hi, i have a big problem, i brok the session with session.invaDate(); but when i click on back it can return to the old pages that i visited.

who can help me on this problem ?

--
Mlle.Hind AIOUEJ
Etudiante à l'ENSA de Tanger