Hi Ervin

IBM supplies an "IBM Toolbox" containing the .jar libraries containing the JDBC driver to access to DB2 on iSeries. The "Toolbox" installs on Windows when you install the Windows client/console to access the iSeries as server (I don't remember how it is called). Once you installed your iSeries system you can download the installation kit for all the tools directly from the iSeries server and install them under Windows. The .jar can be used under Linux too (potentially under any OS containing a Java VM). This is based on a commercial ("must pay") license.

Now, the hart of the "IBM Toolbox" is developed as an Open Sources project. You can get a JDBC driver for free for a restraint use (GPL license I think) and without all the magnificent tools available in the commercial kit. Try here: http://jt400.sourceforge.net/

Hope it helps
mihai

Ervin John Bareng a écrit :
How can i connect to IBM iseries using TCP/IP, can you provide us example? thanks.