From: santy2wo...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:49:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [java ee programming] Hibernate course
To: madhav...@gmail.com
CC: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com

Hi,
Can any one tell me how to run struts with hibernate in Myeclipse please..

Thank you,
Santosh Marakani

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Madhav Yadav <madhav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Every buddy,
Can any one tell me, from where i join online course for hibernate on
javapassion site.

Because when i click on Hibernate course on given link at home page then it
will not display hibernate course.

ThanksMadhav