Le 7 févr. 10 à 16:18, Rafał Laczek a écrit :

I will add that in console I have SEVERE: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
PermGen space
It means that Java takes much too much memory. So there is a place in wiki NetBeans where it is explained how to fine tuning the java memory settings:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqNetBeansAndOOME

But before that, try to:
-  turn of scanning tasks in NetBeans,
- deactivate all plugins you don't use at the moment
- do not open windows you do not use (e.g Navigotor, palette, etc. if you don't use them at the moment), but avoid minimizing them, that takes much more memory than to be open
- do not open too much projects at the same time

Cheers,
Michèle