Hello team,

I am facing some problem with sorting in displaytag.

Statement :-

      I have one jsp page in which the top portion is adding a
transaction.
second portion is to display the added data using display table.

when i add new transaction the page get refreshed to show newly added
data in display table.

some columns has sorting option in display table. when i click some
column header to sort, the page gets refreshed and the transaction
that added just before will add again, i.e., creating duplicate
transactions.

Please help me regarding this.
One more thing is, why it is refreshing the whole page when i click
only sort for a column in display table.

Note: am using struts framework.

Regards
naveeN