Hi Neetika

Go to "Tools" -> "Plugins". In the "Installed Plugins" you should find (at least):
-- Java SE
-- Base IDE
-- Java Web and EE

If "Java Web and EE" is missing, then install it from "Available Plugins".

If they are not missing, but you still have the problem, please check your Java version (it must be at least 5).

Hope it helps
mihai

César López Sáenz a écrit :
¿have you install all Netbeans Java components: jse, jee, etc.?

It is really estrange!