On Mar 10, 4:04 am, neetika mittal <neetika_mitt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Need help again.I don't see web.xml under WEB_INF.
>   Looks like it is not generated by the IDE.I can see sun-web.xml.
>   Can any body tell what is missing in installation .I have Net Bean 6.8
> download
>    which  says  "ALL" and java 6.
By default, NetBeans 6.8 uses java ee 6, which does not require any
more web.xml as it uses java ee6 annotations. To get the same
structure as in the lab, you should choose java ee 5 when creating the
project in the Server and Settings tab under Java EE Version popup
menu.
It you don't have this version of java ee, you should install it
before proceeding.
It applies to all labs in the course.