On 3/13/2010 7:11 AM, Prabhjot Bhatia wrote:
Hi,

Does that mean we won't be able to learn JavaFX anymore on your site?
Thanks,
Prabhjot Bhatia

All existing courses including "JavaFX programming" will be offered under
"paid" subscription basis. Please read the FAQ on this below.

http://www.javapassion.com/coursefaq.html#What_are_the_reasons_behind_the_decision

-Sang Shin