First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported "JavaPassion.com"
in the past in one way or another.

We are now starting a new chapter.  Yes, I know we are going to lose some of
you. Nonetheless, I am personally excited in that myself and Michele can work on "JavaPassion.com" full time and we can only say "We will do our best to keep
the site worth visiting".

The site still needs some tuning here and there in terms of its look and feel
but the contents are there.  And you are welcome to start registration.

Thanks much again for your support.

-Sang Shin

           Sang Shin, sangshinpass...@gmail.com
     http://www.javapassion.com/SangShinSchedule.html