The Last i knew was, 3D in JfreeChart is at a very intial stage...you can
check this :
http://www.jroller.com/dgilbert/entry/a_glimpse_of_jfreechart_3d
But, there is a library ( it extends JFreechart capabilities) which you can
use .. http://www.jfree.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29620

--
Mansee Mongia

Have an awesome day!! :=)
"We will either find a way, or make one!"- Hannibal