On 3/16/2010 6:17 AM, Ming Yan wrote:
Thank you Sang Shin, but can I pay with PayPal as I can see the icon
but there is not this option in check out? Do you support pay with
PayPal?

Ming

We were having some problem with Paypal payment scheme so we disabled it for now
while we are testing it again.

So you can pay only with credit card for now.  (The Icon says "Paypal" but
if you proceed to the next page, you will see area where you can pay with
credit card.)

-Sang