Hi,

It is really good to check the application / website in real
environment. Sometimes website works very good at the desktop and the
problem appears when you install it at real server.
I know it from my experience when I was doing websites still in PHP.
Regarding PHP the best free server is
http://members.000webhost.com/login.php
Unfortunately I did find nothing free supporting JSP or other java
frameworks.

Regards,
Rafal Laczek