Hi,

a.There are type of scopes : page ( only in jsp ), session, request,
application ( servletcontext )

Which one you are talking about ?

b. You can use pageContext ( in jsp ) to get all four scopes

c. one jsp will ( internally ) create one servlet so in your case you can
imagine

sharing infos between 2 servlets !

d.In your case, you have to set attribute either using application or
session,

e. remember, session and application are not Thread safe so you need to

think about this.

thx