Hi,
In my application to extract data I use JDBC.
The application is to display data according to organization the user is
employed.
There are 25 organizations .
I wanted to identify users in following way:
RequestCycle.get().getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest().getRemoteUser());
   if (userId ==0){
        System.out.println("The user "+ userId+ "doesn't exist");
        }
In SQL query I must use IDs of all these 25 organizations and I have
done it already.
Generally saying the user must see only information dedicated to its
organization (companyID).
Can you advise me how I can solve this problem.
The idea of getting userId can be different than I have presented above.

Best regards,
Rafal