Hi Kamala

Then join us on "www.javapassion.com" (89US$/year for all the knowledge you can sip online). The "Java EE Programming Basics I (with Passion!)" (just started from March 11th, 2010) includes Struts (MVC Framework, Struts Basics, Step-By-Step Guide, Struts Tags, Struts Advanced, Struts Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, Testing, Debugging, Logging and Performances, Best Practices, Struts and Databases, Security - I hope I didn't miss something while plagiarizing from the site).

Hope it helps
mihai

Kamala Kannan JS a écrit :
Hello Friends,
Just now i joined a company as Java programmer and my task is related to struts framework. Am very well known in servlets. But i have no knowledge in struts. I just did the simple program in struts by configuring struts-config.xml, web.xml and coding in actionform, action. Now am in concentrating in doing framework. Please help me how to do frame work in struts.

Thanks and regards,
Kamalakannan JS