Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:28:24 +0530
Subject: [java ee programming] Error in running jBoss 4.2 with Eclipse3.5
From: jbdun...@gmail.com
To: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com

Hey Guys,

I have just installed eclipse gallileo v 3.5 for JSF 1.2...

I am trying to run the JBoss 4.2 server but it gives me the error shown i nthe
file attached..Please advise me guys as I have bee trying to run this
configuration for the last 2-3 days..

I added the necessary jars also..Could anybody tell me what is the error..I
have tried tomcat6.0 with JSF1.2 and it runs fine on eclipse 3.3..But thta was
on my laptop..
http://www.ooeasytracker.org/tikiwiki/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=4

Regards,
JItesh Dundas