Netbeans6.8 is with glassfishv3 so no problem with versions and jarfiles.

I am following the below link to build simple ejb3.0 with netbeans6.8

http://darq.weboder.com/entry/2010/feb/01/java-ee-hello-world-ejb3-clientapp/
getting following errors, could not rectify the errors i will be great full
if any one can look at my errors.

com/sun/logging/LogDomains
        at com.sun.enterprise.util.ORBManager.<clinit>(ORBManager.java:78)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory.<clinit>(SerialInitContextFactory.java:56)
        at
com.sun.naming.internal.VersionHelper12.loadClass(VersionHelper12.java:46)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:654)
        at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialConte6.8xt.java:175)
        at helloclient.Main.main(Main.java:19)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.logging.LogDomains
        ... 10 more

Thanks
Shiva.