Hi,

Can you help me please.
In my below code initial value of edit Boolean variable is TRUE.
The problem is that clicking on link I am not able to pass the new FALSE
value in order to execute the code in ELSE condition.
I'm checking and onClick method works.
Due to complexity of the project I don't want to execute anything in
onClick() except sending new value of the edit variable.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Rafal

Boolean edit = true;

if(edit){
   form.add(new Fragment("Panel","nk0").add(newLabel("Kode0","Test")));
   Fragment fragmentButton = new Fragment("newButtons","newbuttons0");
   form.add(fragmentButton);
   fragmentButton.add(new Link("newDataLink"){
  @Override
  public void onClick(){
  edit == false;
      }
  });
}else{

form.add(new Fragment("Panel","nk1").add(new TextField<String>("Kode1")));
});