Hi Ramesh

Thanks for your reply!

Actually servlet issue is done by me.

Now I want to add a server to my project

When I go to projectàproperties server tab there is no any servers

So please guide me to add server

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Nelson Rodrigo
Executive – Software Development
LOADSTAR (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Sri Lanka | Tel: +94 11 483 7914 | Fax: +94 11 224 0892 | Mobile: +94 77 311
6556

P SAVE PAPER  - Please consider our environment before printing ü