Hi,
I have a small application which needs integration of .Net DLL file
with my Java class. Basically there is a payment gateway that is
already developed in the .Net technology  and has few exposed DLL
files that provides access to the other API. I am looking for a help
that shows , How we can read the methods of a .DLL file in JAVA ?

I googled and found several articles but almost all of them used JNI
while creating a Native DLL . My case is that i already have the DLL
and need to read the same.

So, Please help if you have any experience in this area. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Harsh