See this it might help you

http://www.captain.at/ajax-file-upload.php

http://www.webtoolkit.info/ajax-file-upload.html

  _____

From: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
[mailto:java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-pass...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alexander Jose Sanchez Niño
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:19 PM
To: kunal...@gmail.com
Cc: Java SOS
Subject: Re: [java ee programming] File upload using AJAX

yes is posible, you cand do it with swfupload. and is very simple.

2010/10/27 Kunal Raikar <kunal...@gmail.com>

Hi

I want to upload file on server without clicking on submit button(Similar to
Gmail file attachment). For that I need to make use of AJAX, Is it possible
to do that? any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Warm regards
Kunal Raikar

http://groups.google.com/group/java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion?hl=en?h
l=en

--
Muchas gracias por la atención prestada.

Cordialmente;

Alexander Sánchez Niño
Ing. de Sistemas
Universidad de San Buenaventura