Hi Colleagues,

I have HashMap.
I have also method getAttrib() which returns 2 strings (key, value).
I must in any way divide these data and get key and value in 2 separate
strings (for example lists).
In my application I must display them in to seperate columns.

I look for in internet but can't find solution.
Below I give some code. (This is not my code).
Thanks for any help!

Regards,

Rafal

private Map<String, String> attrib = new HashMap<String, String>();

public Map<String, String> getAttrib() {
                return attributes;
        }
public void addAttrib(String key, String value) {
                this.attributes.put(key, value);
        }