When you say “data from the first page are changed”, do you mean that data in a
backend database changed while the user was viewing page two and now that the
user has pressed the back button to display page one again you want to have the
page refresh such that the updated data from the backend system is displayed?

If yes, doing a quick search using Google I think that the following may help
you with this:

From:
http://forums.devshed.com/scripts-94/to-refresh-page-on-browser-s-back-button-133404.html

Granted, this is from 2003, so the information could be stale, but you might
want to try this and see what happens.
  Can it be possible for me to refresh this page when one goes to it by
BROWSER's BACK button ?

  Thanks

  Yes and no.

  And that's not the answer you hoped for, I'm sure

  Yes: You can put the following tag in the header of your page(s)
  meta http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache"

  This will tell the browser not to cache the page content and forces it to get
the page from the given url.

  No: Not all browsers comply to this option.

  The browser back/forward/reload buttons all use the localy cached content if
it is able to (good for speed and lessens traffic on the net). The no-cache
option is html 4.01 legal (probably before 4 too) and created for those
situations that the browser should not use it's local cache.

  All browsers should comply, but as I stated before, some don't.