When I was one year experience, I was still Junior but I had more
responsibilities

Over One year and a half I got my first certification and started working as
Level II.

I think you should talk to your boss and find out how to plan your career.

Establish your short / medium term goals.

Regards

--
Thiago Alves de Moraes
thiagoa...@gmail.com