On 4/20/2011 7:36 AM, John Joseph wrote:
Dear Sir
   Again persons like me will be left out, I wont be using Windows or Apple
and I will be not able to see the Webinar
      Linux users are increasing, why don't we have a service provider which
support all the OS clients
     Please  see the attached screen shot for reference
           thanks
             Joseph John

I cannot agree with you more on this. I complained GotoWebinar folks using a very
serious language several times indeed and I am hoping they get the message.
In the meantime, you will have to use Wine to be able to see webinar. Hopefully
we will post the recording so you can see the video at the least.

-Sang

--- On Wed, 20/4/11, Sang Shin<sangshinpass...@gmail.com>  wrote:

From: Sang Shin<sangshinpass...@gmail.com>
Subject: [java ee programming] JRebel Webinar
To: "Java EE (J2EE) Programming with
Passion!"<java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, 20 April, 2011, 3:58 PM

JRebel Webinar will start in 35 minutes.  If you are
awake, please feel free to join.

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/839550558

The Webinar will show you how to install JRebel.

-Sang

              Sang
Shin, sangshinpass...@gmail.com
           Founder and Chief
Instructor of JavaPassion.com
http://javapassion.com/portal/instructors/sang-shin-schedule
(Bio)
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)
             Life is worth
living... with Passion!

"Spring 3&   Hibernate/JPA" 5-day Webinar Codecamp
(June 13th-17th,2011)
   For registration, go to http://www.javapassion.com/codecamps