On 10/13/2011 6:07 AM, Tim Puchala wrote:
I know I’m a little ahead of myself, but I can’t see a difference between the topics:
**
*    2 Web Core Technologies: Servlet and JSP*

    * *JSP Basics I*

The hands-on lab of the "JSP Basics1 " is updated now.

   *

    * *JSP Basics II*

The hands-on lab of the "JSP Basics II" will be updated next week.

Additionally, I can’t see how to download the material for the topic
**
*    3 JDBC*

    * *JNDI*

I decided to remove it from Web programming and will probably cover
in "Hibernate/JPA/EJB/JMS" course.

-S

             Sang Shin, sangshinpass...@gmail.com
          Founder and Chief Instructor of JPassion.com
        JRebel/LiveRebel Evangelst from ZeroTurnaround.com
http://JPassion.com/portal/instructors/sang-shin-schedule (Bio)
          http://www.javapassion.com/webinars (Webinars)
         http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)
          http://twitter.com/javapassion (Tweeter)