sön 2010-11-21 klockan 16:31 +0530 skrev sankar bose:
> Hi

>                       i am getting the bellow errors ..

> src/bindings/org/freedesktop/enchant/EnchantBrokerOverride.c:35:21:
> error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory

Hi,

If you only need to use java-gnome and don't intend to hack on it
directly then it might be enough for you to just install the java-gnome
package in Fedora. Just do "pkcon install java-gnome" or as root "yum
install java-gnome". (The Fedora package is still at 4.0.16 though
because I can't really update java-gnome on the release branches F13 and
F14 before I update it on the development branch F15, but it fails to
build on F15 after libnotify 0.7.0 appeared.)

To compile java-gnome from source you'll need to first install these
packages:

junit pkgconfig atk-devel cairo-devel gtk2-devel glib2-devel
gtksourceview2-devel gtkspell-devel libglade2-devel libnotify-devel
pango-devel unique-devel gettext python java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel
enchant-devel gcc

After that your make should hopefully succeed.

/Alexander