On Fri, 2013-06-14 at 13:56 +0400, Alexey Titov wrote:
> I'm trying to invoke
> org.gnome.gtk.Test.sendClick(
> button, MouseButton.LEFT, ModifierType.NONE). Mouse pointer moves to
> the button, but no onClick event occurs. I can't understand what is
> wrong. Please help...

I haven't tested org.gnome.gtk.Test in a while; it's possible X server
or other changes have caused it to break.

[I'm assuming java-gnome's test suite is working for you? If you haven't
tried it might be worth a shot just to check everything else is working]

Can you post a small runnable code fragment somewhere that shows what
you're trying to do? Happy to try it for you.

AfC
Sydney