It would appear from the stack-trace you provided that your servlet is
never executing.  Its probably not even being loaded.  The exception ...

>Failed to locate native function:
>java/util/zip/Inflater.init(Z)V
>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError
>at java/util/zip/ZipFile.getInputStream(line unknown, pc 0x8373d8a)

... appears to be complaining about a missing native function for inflating
a zip file (probably a required .jar file).  This probably has something to
do with the installation and configuration of your servlet environment.