Hi,

    Please forgive me for this post I am a newbie to system adm. Our setup is an academic server. Running Redhat 6.1 with Apache and Jserv. Our problem deals with a lab we assigned that all of our users where to do an applet using swing to draw a moiré pattern. When we view them on the server using Netscape one of the students applets gets load by all the other students pages. This only happen on the server. Instead of showing the actual students applet it shows an students applet. All the class are named the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Robert Pottschmidt