Dear Sir,

Here is my problem,

Sub:InterProcess Communication in Linux

There are two neverending, independent, concurrent process..P1 and P2
P1 is capable of generating some data..
and p2 is capable of consuming some data.
P1 is a C Process
P2 is a Java Process

Q::No 1
*******
Is there exists any way to redirect the output of p1 , to p2 without
disturbing p1 or p2..?
(With the use of pipes p2 has to wait for the completion of p1. Any other way
?)

Q::No 2
*******
if I have the rights to modify p2 (Java),
How can I consume or use the o/p of p1.

Q::No 3
*******
if i have the rights to modify p1 & p2 ,i think  Sockets are usefull.
is there exist any way other than sockets ?

I'll be very helpful if these things are cleared..

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reghunath PD
Cochin University
India.