Has anyone gotten the most recent version of Forte to work.  I've tried it
with  three versions of Java,

Sun:               Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.3.0beta_refresh-b09)
IBM:              Classic VM (build 1.3.0, J2RE 1.3.0 IBM build
cx130-20000815 (JIT enabled: jitc))
Blackdown: Classic VM (build Linux_JDK_1.2.2_FCS, native threads, sunwjit)

With  the Sun interpreter, it actually crashed X!

With IBM and Blackdown, 'Help -> Getting Started' and 'Help -> Tutorial'
don't appear to do anything, which made me suspicious.

Also, the initialization sequence threw a couple ClassNotFoundException(s)
and a one NullPointerException.

I'm running the 2.2.14 kernel (SuSE 6.4); all three versions of Java seem
to work fine on this system.

Regards,

Barnet Wagman