Hello again,

I managed to build my library using the the GNU linker
(ld -G -f /usr/lin/libdb.so -o libkeys.so) but another problem surfaced - I now get
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/ams/work/keys/libkeys.so: undefined
symbol: GetStringUTFChars

I pass -Djava.library.path=/home/ams/work/keys which according to everything i read
should be sufficient. Besides, setting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/java/jre/lib/i386/classic doesn't help either.

Any idea what is going on? TIA,

-a

--
Aaron Stromas    | "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
Oracle Corp      |                             BRTN commentator