Alexander Hordt wrote:

> Hello everything together!
> I have a problem with the monitoring of internal messages of
> components, which were added to a TabPanel.
> The problem is: I have a class, which processes all my user
> INTERFACES. Those are TextFields, Choices etc.. Some of it have I in a
> TabPanel and if I execute an internal message with these components,
> then I receive of it nothing, i.e. I do not get Event. What can I
> make? How can I make that correct?
> Thanks.
> Alex
> Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Could you be more specific and include some sample code snippets?
I can't figure out what you're trying to do. What are you trying to
accomplish?  What isn't happening that you expected to happen?

--
Joi Ellis                    Software Engineer
Aravox Technologies          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson