I've downloaded three versions of JDK 1.3 from Sun, Blackdown and IBM.

Which JDK works the best? I'm currently using Suse 6.4, but haven't yet
tried development with its JDK1.1.8 (which doesn't appear to have Java
Threads, right?).

Also, does 1.3 and Linux give any problems with: Sun's Java 3D,
Interactive's JView3D and KLG Standard suite 4.05?

I'm eager to start developing on Linux at home and at work (at work I'm
using Visual Age on w*ndoze for development, and RS6000 AIX for testing).

Thanks for all help and advice.

Cheers,
Peter