Hi,

I downloaded the latest snapshot of the mozilla browser, and
JDK 1.3.0 RC1 from Blackdown ("java full version "Blackdown-1.3.0-RC1").

Under the mozilla/package/plugins directory, I placed symlinks
to javaplugin.so and libjavaplugin_oji.so which are in the
j2sdk1.3/jre/plugin/i386 directory.

When I started mozilla, I got the following error:
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Could not load
/usr/craigr/java/j2sdk1.3/jre/plugin/i386/libjavaplugin_oji.so: linking
error=undefined symbol: gdk_input_add

System error?:: Invalid argument

I restarted mozilla this time by doing:
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0 ./mozilla

Mozilla would then start, but I would get the error:
Failed to create Java VM.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
--